I did the “drinking around the world” at Epcot for my birthday. This is where you get a drink at each of the 11 countries in the World Showcase. It was a lot of fun.
1) Pace yourself: Drink over a 8-10 hour day. Don’t do it all in a few hours.
2) Don’t drink on an empty stomach: Eat plenty of food and drink water to stay hydrated.
4) Designated driver: Drink responsibly. Have someone else drive or Uber. I wasn’t driving and shared a lot of my drinks.
5) Budget: Estimate $9-14 per drink at each of the 11 countries so $154 total for drinks. Plus food, water and park admission costs.
6) Wear comfortable shoes: I walked 16,551 steps or 7.23 miles per my Fitbit so it’s a lot of walking. My feet hurt at the end of the day.
These are the drinks I had:
1) Mexico: lime and mango margaritas
2) Norway: Aass pilsner beer (pronounced ouse) LOL
3) China: plum wine
4) Germany: holiday beer flight 1 & 2
5) Italy: bellini
6) The American Adventure: cheerful elf
7) Japan: hot sake
8) Morocco: marbella summer
9) France: holiday kir
10) United Kingdom: Guinness stout beer
11) Canada: moosehead draft beer